1stCallHEALTH is proud to offer affordable, personalized primary health care.
Our model is built on the traditional small town practitioner who knows their patients, provides health security in their lives, and is someone they can trust. In a world of corporate medicine, rising costs/decreasing value, and confusion…we offer something new. Fewer patients. Longer appointments. More personal attention.
Diagnose and Treat
We offer a full scope of practice to best fit your needs. Prescribe medications. Order and interpret laboratory and imaging studies. Refer to a specialist, if needed.
Introductory 20% discount. For a limited time, only $39 per visit.
In Office Care
For a limited time, on $75 for a 30 minute in office visit. We are conveniently located near the McPherson Square Metro.
Easy Online Scheduling
No need to take time to call an office. You can schedule with us from the ease of your phone, computer, or tablet.
Communication & Relationship
We believe in taking the time to get to know you to better understand your needs. Personal connections matter to us.
1stCallHEALTH is founded by veterans who continue a mission of Service to others and bring the care we gave our Servicemembers to you.
For $75/month you get unlimited telehealth and $39 in office visits. Let us know if you would like to become a subscriber.
We Do Not Take Insurance
We do not answer to an insurance company or to corporate shareholders. We work directly for you.
- 1333 H St. NW – Colonial Parking
- 815 14th St NW – Towne Parking
- 1315 I St NW – LAZ Parking
- McPherson Square Metro Stop: 2 minute walk to nearest entrance at 14th & I Street NW (Orange, Blue, & Silver Lines)
- Metro Center Metro Stop: 6 minute walk to nearest entrance at 13th & G Street NW (Red, Orange, Blue, & Silver Lines)
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro: 13 minute walk nearest entrance at 7th & H St NW (Red, Green, & Yellow Lines)
- District Circulator –
- Woodley Park – Adams Morgan – McPherson Station Line
- Georgetown – Unions Station Line
- Metro Bus System –
- [ 42 ] Mount Pleasant
- [ 43 ] Mount Pleasant via Adams Morgan
- [ G8 ] Avondale
- [ 16E ] Culmore
- [ 52 ] 14th & Colorado
- [ 52 ] Takoma Station
- [ 54 ] Takoma Station
- [ D4 ] Ivy City
- [ S9 ] Silver Spring Station
- [ D6 ] Stadium Armory
- [ 80 ] Kennedy Center
- [ X2 ] Minnesota Ave Station
- [ 32 ] Southern Ave
- [ 33 ] Friendship Heights
- [ 36 ] Naylor Rd. Station
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 23 States and the District of Columbia in the USA that license Nurse Practitioners to have “Full Practice Authority,” which means they are a health partner that can:
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries.
- Prescribe medications and other treatments.
- Manage your overall care.
- Coordinate your care with other specialties.
- Educate on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
Your Nurse Practitioner is your true health partner that you can depend on to diagnose, treat, counsel, coordinate care, and provide education.
If you don’t have a doctor or if you don’t have insurance, you can use 1stCallHEALTH.
Our Nurse Practitioners have full practice authority to write and order prescriptions for you.
You will work with your Nurse Practitioner to find the right medication for you. We do not prescribe narcotics.